top of page

UK Visa formalities

Should you need a visa to visit the UK, please refer to the UK Border Agency website for information on visitor visas and how to apply for one.

Visa-free travel is still in place for citizens of member states of the European Union, including to and from the UK. Any changes to visa-free travel is unlikely to take place in the immediate future.

Letters of  invitation

To be eligible for a letter of invitation you need to:

  • please register and settle payment to attend the Congress

  • please send a copy of your passport by email

Please note:

  • Before we can send the invitation, registration must be paid in full

  • It is NOT possible to send an invitation letter before we have received payment in full

  • Please take into consideration the time required to complete all visa formalities as per the guidance and given through the UK Border Agency website


Please send the required information to the congress secretariat at: 

bottom of page